This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Discussions under General

Dependent Parameter Refresh on first load

first post: fafurd wrote: I'm using the dependent parameter refresh as provided without using...

latest post: ssrsdeveloper wrote: Hi fafurd, how do you implement the workaround? The dropdown list ...

Default Value

first post: ssrsdeveloper wrote: Thanks for a great product. I'm trying to figure out how I can disp...

Problem configuring the CrissCross app

first post: Purbanek wrote: Dear Ian, I'm trying to setup CrissCross for the first time. I di...

Compatibility with SQL Server 2012

first post: jlj wrote: Will this work with SQL Server 2012 BI? I am currently looking to...

latest post: vinpun wrote: Dear Ian, I am using your CrissCross code. It is running pretty fin...

Setup for IIS8 on Windows Server 2012 R2 for SQL Server 2014

first post: MikeHoney wrote: Hi, I'm trying to setup CrissCross for the first time - my server ...

latest post: pmprogrammer wrote: So about 1.5 years later I'm trying CrissCross on the same setup an...

So who is using this?

first post: codeulike wrote: Crisscross has got 1000+ downloads but no ratings. Is anyone usin...

latest post: CarlDaniel wrote: I would use Crisscross, but I'd need it to be on a license other th...

Setup for IIS7 on Windows Server 2008 R2 for SQL Server 2014

first post: MikeHoney wrote: Hi, I'm trying to setup CrissCross for the first time - my server...

latest post: MikeHoney wrote: I've managed to move this forward a bit. I installed the Applicati...

URL Access to launch Report Manager's ReportViewer.aspx instead of ReportViewer control?

first post: MikeHoney wrote: I have a feature idea for this project - instead of showing report ...

Does the software show sub folders with reports in ?

first post: CCousins wrote: I have several folders, each with sub folders. The sub folders do n...

latest post: codeulike wrote: Was it to do with report permissions?

Setup Help

first post: cmcnair wrote: I've downloaded the Crisscross package and I'm having some trouble ...

latest post: JNWholey wrote: I am having trouble running the pre-compiled app on a Windows Serve...

Crisscross over https: Has anyone done this?

first post: Robinson_Derek wrote: Our crissCross reporting website will be accessed over a public net...

latest post: Robinson_Derek wrote: Update: report viewer control runs fine over HTTPS if run in IE 10 ...

Getting started with SSRS 2005

first post: codeulike wrote: Let me know if you give CrissCross a try, I'd be interested to hear...

latest post: codeulike wrote: Hi bhupeshc89, that is a very generic ASP.NET error so I can't real...

Per-user default parameters

first post: MitchMcBride wrote: Again, excellent product! A great feature in PerformancePoint tha...

latest post: codeulike wrote: I was thinking of adding 'saved reports' which would have been simi...

Passing Parameter Values via URL

first post: MitchMcBride wrote: Great application you have here! Do you plan to support the abili...

latest post: MitchMcBride wrote: The URL structure is exactly what I was looking for. You might con...

How to programmatically override a parameter that exists in all reports

first post: epinzon525 wrote: Thank you for a great project, it was a life saver. We were alread...

latest post: epinzon525 wrote: After applying the changes you suggested to CrcParameterConverted....

Document Map Not Displaying

first post: sampson35 wrote: When I run a report in CrissCross that has a document map, the doc...

latest post: sampson35 wrote: Thank you. I have removed the line from Main.Master and the docume...

Cascading Parameters Not Loading

first post: sampson35 wrote: Not sure if this is a known issue, but I am having trouble with ca...

latest post: codeulike wrote: If you are specifying dependant parameters by name in ExtraConfig,...

Request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized

first post: magullace wrote: I configured CrissCross to run on windows S2K8 and points to my SS...

latest post: codeulike wrote: It seems that when IIS is talking to the SSRS web service (as domai...

https

first post: magullace wrote: Does Criss Cross support https?

latest post: codeulike wrote: I havent tried it, but I don't see why not. You would probably nee...

Error on new set-up

first post: meckeard wrote: Hi, I'm attempting to set up CrissCross for the first time on my l...

latest post: codeulike wrote: Resolved via email Note for anyone else that has this error: in web...

Active Directory Integration

first post: sampson35 wrote: This is great! The only thing it doesn't look like it has is inte...

latest post: codeulike wrote: You can email me direct at ian@codeulike.com Cheers

Not able to view report

first post: spydy2012 wrote: Hi , I just downloaded your zip file and was able to open up the...

latest post: codeulike wrote: When it is running, can you browse to (your virtual folder)/elmah.a...

Tree View Parameter

first post: RussWakelin wrote: This looks great, going to give it a try over the weekend. Any p...

latest post: codeulike wrote: Hi Russ, Do you mean a tree-view control for choosing parameters? I...

report viewer html render problem

first post: gilsoft wrote: hi, this is a great project but i'm having some issues with the re...

latest post: gilsoft wrote: Thanks for the help, the fix that you send me, resolve the reportv...

Feedback Welcome!

first post: codeulike wrote: So far, there's been lots of downloads and CrissCross is being use...

latest post: codeulike wrote: re: read-only params: Ah ok, thats good to know. I got your tweet a...

• 1-25 of 25 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions