report viewer html render problem

Jul 5, 2012 at 9:59 AM

hi, this is a great project but i'm having some issues with the reportviewer control, the report doesn't render correctly at first time but if i click in the refresh button or next/prev page, then it renders correctly. Are you aware of this problem and can you give me some lights? thanks

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Hi, I haven't had any similar problems, lets see what we can figure out.

What version of SSRS are you using, and what type of server are you running on? (Windows version, IIS version)

And: Is the server also an SSRS server?

Jul 5, 2012 at 11:54 AM
Hi again, i'm using IIS7 and windows Server 2008 R2 for browsing i'm using IE9, SSRS version 10, i believe it's an internal report viewer problem because it it's only at first time that doesn't render the html correctly, also i want to remove the inner scroll of the report control, thanks

2012/7/5 codeulike <notifications@codeplex.com>

Hi, I haven't had any similar problems, lets see what we can figure out.

What version of SSRS are you using, and what type of server are you running on? (Windows version, IIS version)

And: Is the server also an SSRS server?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crisscross@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email crisscross@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2012 at 2:55 PM

Thanks. What do you mean by "SSRS Version 10" - do you mean the Report Viewer 2010?

Coordinator
Jul 5, 2012 at 3:14 PM

re: the inner scroll bars of the report viewer

Currently CrissCross aims to get the 'whole' report viewer onto the browser screen - this works better for wide reports because both the horizontal and vertical scrollbars are then accessible without scrolling the browser page.

For tall-thin reports this isn't so useful though. See the discussion here: http://crisscross.codeplex.com/workitem/676 for ways to change it

Jul 6, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Thanks for the help, the fix that you send me, resolve the reportviewer control height issue.

2012/7/5 codeulike <notifications@codeplex.com>

re: the inner scroll bars of the report viewer

Currently CrissCross aims to get the 'whole' report viewer onto the browser screen - this works better for wide reports because both the horizontal and vertical scrollbars are then accessible without scrolling the browser page.

For tall-thin reports this isn't so useful though. See the discussion here: http://crisscross.codeplex.com/workitem/676 for ways to change it

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (crisscross@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email crisscross@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com